We want to feed our dogs to thrive, not just survive!
Our aim with our accreditations in Canine Nutrition and Health and our Canine Nutrition and Wellness Expert qualifications, is to educate and help you better understand how to feed your dogs biologically appropriate, real food diets. Real food diets don’t have to be expensive, complicated or confusing, we can show you how to create diets which are simple, convenient and easy to follow.
How we can help:
- You have a puppy and want to give them the best start to life
- You want to get your pet off a highly addictive processed diet or they are refusing kibble
- You want to feed your dog a real food diet but don’t know where to start
- You feed real food and want to ensure they are receiving an optimum diet
- Your dog suffers with health related issues such as irritable bowel, itchy skin, ear infections or obesity
Dogs have been eating a real food diet since the beginning of their existence, it’s the fuel their bodies are designed to intake. To find out more about our Nutrition Services, use the contact form today!